Count Up Timer 2.0

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Grass Stains, a Story


"You realize I'm just gonna get grass stains on my feet. That'll be a pain in the ass to clean off."

My eyes were on her feet, resting there on the grass. I wasn't paying too much attention, worried more about imagining her soft feet in my hands, against my face, under my tongue. "It wouldn't be too bad."

"Not if I'm using a brush. But they tickle too much. I'd make you do it."

Still not really paying attention, I reached out and started caressing her arch. "How would that help?"

"Silly boy. Your tongue licking off the grass stains would tickle less than bristles."

That caught my attention. "But...that'd take forever. It might not even work."

Her smirk was a thing of beauty. "I guess I have a boy who's gonna have a sore tongue by tonight."

She hopped up and skipped away across the lawn barefoot, carefully grinding into the grass with each step.

No comments:

Post a Comment