Count Up Timer 2.0

Monday, May 3, 2010

We're Working On It

So, the goal is to have a photo set up per week.

That's great, I think we can do it no problem...as long as we can get the site up the way we want, AND take care of the backlog.

See, I'm in the process of trying to put all the photos you've only seen as thumbnails here on the new site, in MUCH larger detail. I think you folks can all agree that's a good thing.

That takes time though, since that's a pretty good amount of pictures. It also means I gotta take a few breaks, since seeing THAT much of Katie's feet is not healthy for boys who aren't allowed to deal with their own frustration...so...bear with me ;-)

The backlog should be gone by Wednesday, the 5th (stop by between Cinco de Mayo festivities!). The first set we took for the new site will be up by Monday, the 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment